Free Shipping within mainland USA
No Sales Tax
Only 1 Left. Order Now.
Xantrex Freedon SW2024 Inverter/Charger
24V, 2000W - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
Powerful. Configurable. Versatile...
The NEW GENERATION Freedom SW series represents highly sophisticated and advanced inverter/ chargers available in 3000 W with 150 A charger and 2000 W with 100 A charger models.
The second generation 2000 watt model has been completely redesigned to include many of the same great features found in its high power counterpart.A key feature enhancement is 'Generator Support Mode' which enables the Freedom SW to supplement a generator when AC loads exceed the generator's capacity. The new generation models also feature improved AC transfer/AC input detection time, providing the ability to transfer AC loads to batteries in less than 10 milliseconds when the incoming grid or generator power is lost. Connected loads are almost unable to feel the power transition due to this quick transfer time. Both models are approved to UL458 with marine supplement, CSA, ABYC and FCC, Class B requirements.
NEW - PARALLEL AND SERIES STACKING
Parallel stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to double the AC output in inverter mode. Series stacking enables the Freedom SW inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 V split phase output 2
2 AC source must be split phase, requires Stacking Cable (part# 808-9005)
Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Parallel and series stacking capability
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power3
- Wide operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Compatible with the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start 4 (Part# 809-0915)
3 When used with the remote panel
4 Sold separately
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Integrated, resettable AC breakers
Owners Manual: View (pdf)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Xantrex Freedom SW 24V Inverter/Chargers
Building on the success of Freedom SW 12V inverter/chargers, X...
Xantrex Freedom SW Inverter Charger Installation in a Class A Motorhome
View this video to learn how to swap out an old inverter/charg...
Bayliner Freedom SW Inverter/Charger Installation Project - Kim Parley
Kim Parley recently purchased a 32' 3288 Bayliner with a elect...
Freedom SW Inverter/Charger for RV, Marine & Truck Applications
The first FREEDOM inverter was manufactured way back in 1992. ...
Forest River Coachmen Galleria Lithium Ion System - 1
In this special video, Nick Recchio, general manager of Coachm...