Free Shipping within mainland USA
No Sales Tax
2-Way Satellite Messaging, GPS Tracking & SOS Feature with GEOS Qwerty Keyboard & Bluetooth - SPOT-X-HD-X-B
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary, SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time.
Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.
- TRACKING - Choose 2 ½, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping
- SHARE - Link your device in SPOT MyAccount to share your adventure
- MESSAGE - Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world
- S.0.S. - Send an S.O.S. to 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way
- CHECK IN - Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK
- COMPASS - Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints. *Available on the SPOT X device ONLY, not on the SPOT X App
- Height: 6.54"
- Width: 2.9"
- Thickness: 0.94"
- Weight: 7.0oz
What makes SPOT X Unique?
- 2.7" Backlit Display
- Impact, dust and water resistant (IP67)
- Micro USB port
- Illuminated qwerty keyboard
- Alert 24/7 search & rescue
- Easily connect your smartphone with the SPOT X app
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 240 hours (10 days) of battery life in 10 minute tracking mode
Quick Guide: View (pdf)
Service & Pricing:
SPOT X offers two different service subscription options. Choose either a monthly Flex Plan or an annual contract plan. Flex Plans are best for seasonal use and only require a one-month subscription. Annual plans are perfect for get-up-and-go year round use with an added benefit of monthly payment.
The SPOT X device requires an active service subscription to properly perform 2-way satellite messaging, tracking, S.O.S. capabilities and all other device functions.
*Enrollment in any Flex Plan is subject to a $24.99 Annual Flex Charge that is payable upon activation and then each year at renewal, even if the device is suspended at that time. This Flex Charge allows the customer to suspend service anytime during the year without activation fee recurrence when turning service on again throughout the year. All Flex Plans have a one month minimum term. Message allotment per Flex Plan includes both incoming and outgoing messages.
All Annual Contract Plans are 12 month terms with the option of monthly payments or one annual upfront payment. Those customers who prefer to make an upfront payment will get the added benefit of receiving allotted plan messages in advance for use as frequently as they would like throughout the year. Those customers who prefer to make monthly payments on the annual plan should note that unused messages will not roll over to the next month. All annual plans are subject to a one-time $19.99 activation fee. No charge applies to changing to a more inclusive annual plan; a $24.95 fee applies to changing to a less inclusive annual plan. Early termination of the service agreement will require a customer to pay an Early Termination Fee in the amount of 100% of the outstanding balance of the contract, plus the full amount of any credits issued during the Term (including promotions).